Neoris and SAP are partnering for this joint Go to Market initiative which integrates ActiveSuite XSales with the SAP ERP and SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM).
What does JGTM stand for?
JGTM stands for Joint Go to Market (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JGTM in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Graphic Tools
- Junior Golf Tour (various locations)
- Jute Geotextiles (aka Jute Geo-Textiles)
- Juvenile Granulosa Tumor
- Japan Guam Travel Association (Guam)
- Journal of Graduate Teaching Assistant Development
- Jefferson Girls Traveling Basketball Association (Bloomington, MN)
- All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship
- Japan Golf Tour Championship
- Juhr Gait Tu Hewi Mettael (German book)
- Japan Golf Tour Organization (est. 1999)
- Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
- Just Goes To Show You
- Jaya Ganesh Tala Vadya (Indian band)
- Japan Gateball Union (est. 1984)
- Japanese Geomorphological Union
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Germany)
- Japanese Gay Video
- Jerusalem Global Ventures (Israel)
- Journal of General Virology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key aspects of the relationship include product integration, joint go to market activities and exploring roadmap alignment on their respective multicore product families.
The testing and joint go to market initiative sprang directly from joining the Mellanox Marketing Alliance Program," said Stephen Gleave, VP of Marketing at Endace.