Department of Energy's Joint Genome Institute and has deciphered Neanderthal and cave bear DNA.
What does JGI stand for?
JGI stands for Joint Genome Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGI
We have 16 other meanings of JGI in our Acronym Attic
- Just Garcia Hill (online community)
- Just Got Home
- Japan Greenhouse Horticulture Association
- John Grooms Housing Association (disability housing and services)
- Journal of Geography in Higher Education
- John Glenn High School (Indiana)
- John Gray High School
- Jackson Group Interactive (Hickory, NC)
- James Group International (logistics firm)
- Jane Goodall Institute
- Just Google It
- Just Got It (chat)
- Japan Grain Inspection Association (Chiba, Japan)
- Josh Groban in Concert (DVD)
- Journal of Geographic Information and Decision Analysis
- Jacques Gindro Industrie Electronique (French: Jacques Gindro Electronics Industry)
- Japan Good Goods Import and Export Association
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Joint GIG (Global Information Grid) Control System (SATCOM)
- Jensen Group I Limited Partnership (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also count on the collaboration of MareNostrum -National Supercomputing Centre (BSC) in Barcelona-, the Joint Genome Institute (USA) and the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (Germany).
This publication describes ground-breaking work by Dr Yijun Ruan and his team at Genome Institute of Singapore," added Dr Edward Rubin, Director of the Joint Genome Institute in US.
Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute Deploys Isilon IQ to Power Bioenergy Research, Reducing Storage Management
laevis', the Western clawed frog has easier DNA to decipher, says Uffe Hellsten of the Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute in Walnut Creek, Calif.
Department of Energy's Joint Genome Institute in Walnut Creek, California.
The DNA preparation was processed for sequencing by the Production Genomics Facility of the DOE Joint Genome Institute (JGI).
A research project between the Forest Products Laboratory and the Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute has advanced the quest for efficient conversion of plant biomass to fuels and chemicals.