He stressed upon integrated land use planning and coordination among stakeholders for sustainable forest management and put forth many recommendations such as review of Joint Forest Management Committees system (JFMCs), transparent disbursement of royalty, implementation of forests reform agenda, resolution of ownership issues, shift to fruit orchards in wastelands, innovative approaches to correspond to climate change and incentives reforestation compatible with climate change.
What does JFMC stand for?
JFMC stands for Joint Forest Management Committees (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFMC
We have 3 other meanings of JFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Formosan Medical Association (Taiwan)
- Januar, Februar, März, April, Mai, Juni, Juli, August, September, Oktober, November, Dezember (calendar months, in German)
- Januari, Februari, Mars, April, Maj, Juni, Juli, Augusti, September, Oktober, November, December (calender months in Swedish)
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December (calendar months)
- Janvier, Février, Mars, Avril, Mai, Juin, Juillet, Août, Septembre, Octobre, Novembre, Décembre (calendar months in French)
- Justice for Mark Barnsley Campaign (England, UK)
- James Fisher Medical Centre (UK)
- Japan Financial Markets Council
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Justice for Murdered Children (San Pedro, CA)
- Joint Force Marine Component Commander
- Joint Force Maritime Component Commander and Staff
- Joint Forces Man-Time Component Commander
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Joint Force Missile Defense Coordinator
- Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund
- Jamesburg Farms Management Group, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- Joint Frequency Management Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his written reply to a question posed by lawmaker Harishchandra Chavan in the Lok Sabha, Union Minister of State for Environment and Forest, Jairam Ramesh said : "The programme is aimed at regeneration of degraded forests and fringe areas, through a two tier institutional set-up of Forest Development Agencies (FDAs) at the district level and Joint Forest Management Committees at the village level.
Members praised a Joint Forest Management Committees (JFMC) work and suggested that Members of Parliament should be involved in the District or State level committees.