Naval Forces Africa and NATO's Commander of the Allied Joint Force Command Naples.
What does JFCN stand for?
JFCN stands for Joint Force Command Naples
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Joint Final Committee Draft
- Jupiter Farms Community Emergency Response Team (Florida)
- Java Fieldbus Control Framework
- Jesus Faith Christian Fellowship (Philippines)
- Jobs for College Graduates (website)
- Joint Force Command Group
- Jack Franchetti Communications, Inc. (Manhasset, NY)
- Justice for Children International
- Jump if Flag set and then CLear the flag
- Jane Finch Community Legal Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Forces Command (formerly ACOM change effective 1 Oct 99)
- Japan Film Commission Promotion Council
- Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research
- Journal of Finance Case Research (est. 1999)
- Japan Food Coordinator School (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jesus Fellowship Christian School (Miami, FL)
- Jewish Family and Children's Services (of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties, California)
- Jewish Family and Community Service (Chicago, IL)
- John Flamsteed Community School (UK)
- Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
To mark the completion of the Program, the Commander of the Allied Joint Force Command Naples, US Admiral Samuel J.
The military-wide importance of the training was emphasized when a delegation from Allied Joint Force Command Naples visited the Krivolak weapon range on 19 March.