April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin[NYSE: LMT] is upgrading the command and control system that allows Joint Force Air Component Commanders to deploy air assets, execute air tasking orders and synchronize management of air operations.
What does JFAC stand for?
JFAC stands for Joint Force Air Component (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFAC
We have 4 other meanings of JFAC in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Federal Assistance
- Justice for All (criminal justice reform group)
- Jamestown Fine Arts Association (North Dakota)
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications (mathematics)
- Justice For All Alliance (victims' rights group)
- Joint Forward Area Air Defense
- Jewelry for a Cause (New York, NY)
- Job For A Cowboy (Arizona band)
- John Felix Anthony Cena (professional wrestler)
- Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee
- Journal of the Faculty of Archaeology (University of Cairo, Egypt)
- Just for a Change
- Joint Forward Air Controller Airborne (US Air Force)
- Joint Force Air Component Command
- Joint Force Air Component Commander
- Joint Force Air Component Commander's Course
- Joint Forces Air Control Center
- Joint Forces Air Component Commander Course
- Joint Forces Air Component Command Wing Battle Control Element
- Joint Forward Air Control Training and Support Unit (RAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force personnel control Joint Force Air Component Command assets and Army personnel control Joint Force Land Component Command assets.
Sixth Fleet Commander, was the joint force maritime component commander; Major General Margaret Woodward, Seventeenth Air Force Commander, was the joint force air component commander; Brigadier General Christopher Haas, USA, Special Operations Command Africa, was the joint special operations task force commander; and Brigadier General Michael Callan, Seventeeth Air Force Vice Commander, led the air component coordination element.
Normally designated the airspace control authority, the joint force air component commander (JFACC) is responsible for theater-wide airspace control.
The Director of Mobility Forces and the Air Mobility Division could remain in the Joint Force Air Component Command, as is called for in doctrine, or become part of the JFSCC.
Tom Pieluszczak, Joint Force Air Component Commander (JFACC) Module Head, and Cmdr.
Our Joint Force Air Component Commander (General Walter E.
Similarly, both Air Force and Navy aircraft are usually members of the Joint Force Air Component Command.