Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual Volume IV, Tests and Inspections, Chapter 18, Submarine Salvage Inspection, Submarine Salvage Inspection Check-Off List requires, "Escape Training: Verify that all hands are trained in buoyant ascent and buoyant free breathing ascent or SEIE escape.
What does JFMM stand for?
JFMM stands for Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFMM
- Joint Forces Man-Time Component Commander
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Joint Force Missile Defense Coordinator
- Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund
- Jamesburg Farms Management Group, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- Joint Frequency Management Group
- Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital (Philippines)
- Joint Federal Management Improvement Program (est. 1950)
- Joint Financial Management Improvement Program
- Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management (Emerald Group Publishing)
- Japan Foundation Manila Office (est. 1972; Makati City, Philippines)
- Joint Financial Management Office
- Joint Frequency Management Office
- Jones Footer Margeotes Partners (architect firm; Greenwich, CT)
- Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction
- Japan Fibrous Material Research Association
- Jacobs Fork Middle School (North Carolina)
- Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery
- Japanese Federation of Music Therapy (now Japanese Music Therapy Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volume V, Chapter 8, of the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM) contains the definitions and processing procedures for a DFS.
We are working to include management measures necessary to ensure coordination by including the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual.