restricted operations zone or ROZ, joint fires area or JFA, engagement area or EA, air coordination area or ACA).
What does JFA stand for?
JFA stands for Joint Fires Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFA
We have 49 other meanings of JFA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Football Association
- Japan Franchise Association
- Jazz Foundation of America
- Jean-François Austruy & interfaces
- Jesus First Assembly (Canada)
- Jewish Federation Apartments
- Job Function Analysis
- Jodie Foster's Army (band)
- Joint Field Activity
- Joint Financing Arrangement
- Joseph Freed & Associates (Chicago, IL)
- Journal of Field Archaeology
- Journal of Functional Analysis
- Journalistic Feature Article
- Junior Federal Assistance
- Justice for All (criminal justice reform group)
- Jamestown Fine Arts Association (North Dakota)
- Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications (mathematics)
- Justice For All Alliance (victims' rights group)
- Joint Forward Area Air Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FSE and intelligence element developed targets and established joint fires areas (JFAs), also known as kill boxes.
Though it has not been approved yet, the Joint Fires Coordination Measures (JFCM) Joint Test and Evaluation (JTE), at Nellis AFB, Nevada, has provided a way ahead for this document to become part of joint doctrine through the creation of the Joint Fires Area (JFA) TTP.