Scott Walker had called for fully funding reciprocity, including the supplemental tuition payment, but the Legislature's Joint Finance Committee eliminated the supplement last year under pressure to make budget cuts, saving the state an estimated $2.
What does JFC stand for?
JFC stands for Joint Finance Committee (Wisconsin)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFC
We have 73 other meanings of JFC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Finance Corporation (est. 2008)
- Japan Food Corporation
- Java Foundation Class
- Jazzercise Fitness Center (various locations)
- Jeffries Fan Club (band)
- Jesus Flipping Christ (polite form)
- Jet Fuel Control
- Job Finding Club (Canada)
- Jobs, Futures, Careers Staffing Associates (Camp Hill, PA)
- John from Cincinnati (TV show)
- Joint Force Commander
- Joint Foreign Chambers (Philippines)
- Joint Fruit Corporation (Russia)
- Joint Functional Concepts
- Junior Football Club (various locations)
- Just for Clarification
- Just-for-Copper (Jackson Industries, Inc.)
- Justification for Change
- Japan Fine Ceramics Assiciation
- Joint Force Commander's Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alberta Darling is a 20-year career politician who has been on the powerful, budget-writing Joint Finance Committee for 10 years.
The Wisconsin Joint Finance Committee approved a bill in May that would deny Planned Parenthood more than $1 million a year in family planning funding.
It was a shouting match, exchange of insults and a closed caucus for Democrats in Wisconsin after the senior black member in the Senate was removed from the powerful Joint Finance Committee.
The funding future for libraries looked bleak indeed until the joint finance committee began to take citizen testimony.
Under the system a joint finance committee consisting of the town council and the school finance committee determine a formula for setting a property tax target for the year.
Under the measure passed by the Joint Finance Committee, St.
June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce endorsed a property tax freeze expected to pass the powerful Joint Finance Committee later today.