Aztech and Elster have performed joint field trials of the EnergyAxis enabled Aztech IHD for more than a year, and Aztech plans to make the product commercially available this spring.
What does JFT stand for?
JFT stands for Joint Field Trial
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFT
We have 19 other meanings of JFT in our Acronym Attic
- Just Frame Sky Rocket (gaming)
- Java File Security System
- John Flynn Scholarship Scheme (now the John Flynn Placement Program; rural health care; Australia)
- Journal of the Folk Song Society
- Joint Food Safety and Standards Group (UK)
- Joint Fire Support Team (various armed forces)
- Journal of Food Science and Technology (Association of Food Scientists and Technologists of India)
- Junk Fax Stock Tracker (website)
- Japanese Federation of Transport
- Job File Table
- Joint Flight Test
- Joint Fluid Therapy
- Juridiska Föreningen i Finland (Swedish: Law Society of Finland)
- Just For Today (recovery programs)
- Justice for the 96 (Liverpool fans that died at Hillsborough)
- Jordan Free Trade Act
- Journal of Food Technology in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Japan Futures Trading Board (regulators for Japanese futures and option trading)
- Jenny from the Block (Jennifer Lopez)
- Jobz for the Boyz (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has agreed with Natural Resources Canada's Earth Sciences Sector to perform a joint field trial to evaluate realSens[TM] technology's ability to detect and measure methane seeps from conventional natural gas reservoirs and/or methane hydrate deposits in Arctic environments.
today announced they would collaborate on a major new joint field trial to test the world's first digital cinema system for digital distribution and exhibition of feature-length motion pictures.
At the conclusion of their joint field trial, both companies expect to offer a commercial service that will allow content owners to easily generate audio and video fingerprints and begin monitoring UGC sites to ensure that their intellectual property is not being misused.
and Ucentric Systems today announced plans for a joint field trial of Multi-TV DVR (Digital Video Recording), which extends DVR capabilities to TVs throughout the home.
The IPsphere Forum today announced several key outcomes from its end of the year plenary meeting in Dinard, France, highlighted by commitment of its Service Provider Council to a worldwide, joint field trial of the IPsphere framework in 2008.
The companies plan to conduct joint field trials in the Midwest this summer.
This previously announced joint field trial with KT and Club iT has commenced operation on November 25 in Seoul and the surrounding areas through KT's broadband network.