Before you accept the check and rush to the bank, or pull out your smartphone to deposit the check, you need to be aware of what the Joint Federal Travel Regulation has to say about this subject.
What does JFTR stand for?
JFTR stands for Joint Federal Travel Regulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JFTR
We have 1 other meaning of JFTR in our Acronym Attic
- Just for the Health of It (healthcare service provider)
- Just for the Heck of It
- Joint Future Theater Lift (concept)
- Japan Flight Test Mission
- Joint Fleet Telecommunications Operations Center
- Joint Forces Tactical Operations Center
- Jet Fuel Thermal Oxidation Tester
- Joint Flight Test Program
- Jordan Foreign Trade Policy
- Juvenile Fish Transportation Program
- Just for the Record
- Joint Future Thinking Taskforce on Universities (UK)
- Joint Field Training Exercise
- Just Fine, Thank You
- Jewish Foundation of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Joint Finance Unit (UK)
- Joint Facilities Utilization Board
- Jacksonville First United Methodist Church (Jacksonville, Alabama)
- Journal of Film and Video
- Johann Friedrich von Cotta-Schule (German: Johann Friedrich von Cotta School; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An attachment to the Joint Federal Travel Regulations added in late 2008 authorizes a short-distance move of household goods for servicemembers forced to relocate because the home they were renting foreclosed.
2, Part E, C2002), and the Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR, Chap.