A joint exercise control group interjected training events via e-mail messages, role-players, telephone calls, and simulated radio and TV newscasts into the "game," prompting "players" to react.
What does JECG stand for?
JECG stands for Joint Exercise Control Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Early Childhood Education Partnership
- Japan Education Center of Environmental Sanitation
- Joint Enroute Care Equipment Test Standard (US Army)
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare Simulation
- Joint Electronic Combat Electronic Warfare Simulator
- James Earl Chaney Foundation (human rights organization)
- Japan Europe Cooperation Fund
- Java Electronic Commerce Framework
- Joint Expert Committee for Food Additives (UN Food and Agriculture Organization and World Health Organization)
- Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health
- Jesuit Educational Center for Human Development (publishing; New York, NY)
- Java External Call Interface
- Jeunesse Etudiante Catholique Internationale (French: International Young Catholic Students)
- Jeunesse Etudiante Chretienne Internationale (French: International Young Christian Students)
- JP Morgan European Credit Index
- Japan Electronic Commerce Interface Association
- Jamaica Export Credit Insurance Corporation
- Journal of Early Childhood and Infant Psychology
- Job Entry Control Language (IBM mainframe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the word to "ENDEX" was given by the Joint Exercise Control Group Signal Soldiers continued to provide communications until the last Soldier, Sailor, Marine and Airman were safely redeployed to home stations.