The Prague conference, sponsored by the Internet Society and the Reseaux Associes pour la Recherche Europeenne's (RARE) Joint European Networking Conference, is the only global forum for dealing with worldwide Internet developments and technologies.
What does JENC stand for?
JENC stands for Joint European Networking Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JENC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Experimental Molecular Unit (Belgium)
- Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
- Japan Egypt Network
- Japan Emergency NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Japan Entertainment Network
- Jazz Education Network
- Jewish Employment Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Journal of Emergency Nursing
- Junta de Energia Nuclear (Nuclear Energy Council, Spain)
- Joint European and National Astronomical Meeting
- Japanese Evaluated Nuclear Data Library
- Norwegian-Dutch Joint Establishment for Nuclear Energy Research (Norway)
- Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths
- Japanese El Niño Experiment
- Joint Encouragement of New Gainful Activities (CARE project; Uganda)
- Journal of Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Japan Enhanced Network Services
- Joint Effort New York (health care organization)
- Jack Edward Oliver (British cartoonist)
- Jaguar Explorer Online (Atari gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference is being held in conjunction with the annual Joint European Networking Conference (JENC), sponsored by Reseaux Associes pour la Recherche Europeenne (RARE).
This year's conference is being held in conjunction with the annual Joint European Networking Conference (JENC), sponsored by Reseaux Associes pour la Recherche Europeenne (RARE).