A spokesman for the joint entry clearance unit of the Home and Foreign Offices refused to comment on an individual application.
What does JECU stand for?
JECU stands for Joint Entry Clearance Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Journal of Electronic Circuits and Systems
- Justice Education in Catholic Schools (Australia)
- Jesuit European Committee for Secondary Education
- Jewish Education Center of South Florida (Boca Raton, FL)
- Joint Electronic Combat Test using Simulation
- Japan and East China Seas Study
- Journal of Extracorporeal Technology
- Journal on Excellence in College Teaching (Miami University; Oxford, OH)
- Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education
- Japan Electric Cable Technology Center (Japan)
- Jump If ECX register Is Zero
- Japan Engineer District
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Jeddah International (Airport Code)
- Jeg Elsker Dig (Danish: I Love You)
- Joint Exercise Division
- Joomla Extensions Directory (website)
- Journal of Electronic Defense
- Journal of Environment & Development (Sage publication)
- Journal of Esthetic Dentistry
- Juntas Electorales Departamentales (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Entry Clearance Unit, run by the Home Office and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, issues visas and preentry clearance documents, and is responsible for any security checks.
UKvisas began life as the Joint Entry Clearance Unit (JECU) in June 2000.