In addition to the legal force of the collective agreement provisions, there are a number of cross-campus UWO/WCWI/UWOFA equity initiatives including: the President's Standing Committee on Employment Equity (PSSCE); Equity Services & Human Rights Office; Employment Systems Review; Pay Equity Review (Gender Anomalies Study); Joint Employment Equity Committee (UWO & UWOFA); and Workshops on various equity topics.
What does JEEC stand for?
JEEC stands for Joint Employment Equity Committee (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JEEC
We have 2 other meanings of JEEC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Economic Education
- Journal of Economic Entomology (Entomological Society of America)
- Journal of Engineering Education
- Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine (online journal)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5
- Japan Electric Engineers Association
- Journal of the European Economic Association
- J. E. Edinger Associates, Inc.
- Joint Evaluation of Emergency Assistance to Rwanda (aid program; UN)
- Japanese Electronic Computer Company
- Joint ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)/ECMA (European Computer Manufacturers Association) Committee (est. 1991)
- Jewish East End Celebration Society (UK)
- Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Australia
- Japan Environmental Education Forum
- Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics (published by EEGS)
- Journal of European Economic History
- Journal of East European Law
- Journal of Embryology and Experimental Morphology
- Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
- Journal for East European Management Studies