mil accounts, go to Joint Electronic Library Web portal at <www.
What does JEL stand for?
JEL stands for Joint Electronic Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JEL
We have 18 other meanings of JEL in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese and English Information Retrieval Tasks (information retrieval)
- Japan Education Institute for Seamen
- JR (Japan Railways) East Japan Information Systems Company (est. 1989)
- Journal of European Industrial Training
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (merger of JEIDA and EIAJ)
- James Earl Jones (actor)
- Japana Esperanto Junularo (Esperanto: Japanese Esperanto Youth; est. 1992)
- Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology
- Junularo Esperantista Kanada (Esperanto: Canadian Esperanto Youth)
- Jeder Kann Mitmachen
- Journal of Economic Literature
- Journal of Environmental Law (legal publication)
- Journées d'Études Linguistiques de Nantes (Nantes Conference in Linguistics)
- Just Eliminate Lies (anti-tobacco company organization)
- Just Enough to Lose (Bush's Iraq escalation plan)
- Japan Education Law Association
- Jean Lafitte National Historic Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Joint Enterprise Level Agreement (Cisco)
- Judiciary, Executive and Legislative Advisory and Consultative (Phillipines)
- Japan Evangelical Lutheran Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scope of the contract includes joint doctrine development; doctrine assessment; development of management projects and aids for use by USJFCOM, Doctrine Division; review of future concepts, support for USJFCOM, Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC), support for Joint Doctrine Working Parties (JDWP) and After Action Review (AAR) teams, development and maintenance of the Joint Electronic Library (JEL) databases and other specialized databases; support for joint terminology tasks and joint training; and completing trend analysis and special research projects.
The JDEIS team has started implementing suggestions, including a redirect splash page from the Joint Electronic Library to the JDEIS portal.
mil accounts, please go the Joint Electronic Library Web portal at http://www.
mil accounts, please go the Joint Electronic Library Web site at http://www.
With this change, all below-the-line pubs will only be available electronically via the Joint Electronic Library on the Internet or CD-ROM.