About Marlin and the Marlin Developer Community In January 2005, the five Marlin founders -- Intertrust Technologies, Matsushita Electric (Panasonic), Royal Philips Electronics, Samsung Electronics, and Sony Corporation -- formed a joint development association to develop Marlin technology.
What does JDA stand for?
JDA stands for Joint Development Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JDA
We have 65 other meanings of JDA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Dental Association
- Jerusalem Development Authority
- Jinetes del Apocalipsis (Spanish: Horsemen of the Apocalypse)
- Job Demand Analysis
- Joint Defense Agency
- Joint Defense Agreement (law)
- Joint Defense Appeal
- Joint Deployment Agency
- Joint Development Agreement
- Joint Duty Assignment
- Journal Disk/Core Address
- Jovian Detention Authority (gaming)
- Japan Digital Archives Association
- Joint Defense Appeal Board
- Joint Downland Area Committee (United Kingdom)
- Joint Doctrine Air Campaign Course
- Joint Deployment Agency Deployment Action Team
- Journal of Design Automation for Embedded Systems
- Japan Digital Animation Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new alliance, which also includes the digital rights management company Intertrust Technologies, will be called the Marlin Joint Development Association and will develop a common digital rights management system that will ensure that legal copy-protected digital media can be played on any electronic device, regardless of manufacturer.
com/join About Marlin and the Marlin Trust Management Organization In January 2005, the five Marlin founders -- Intertrust Technologies, Matsushita Electric (Panasonic), Royal Philips Electronics, Samsung Electronics, and Sony Corporation -- formed a joint development association to develop Marlin technology.