Space Command's Joint Data Exchange Center, the White House Communications Agency, and the Office of the Secretary of Defense.
What does JDEC stand for?
JDEC stands for Joint Data Exchange Center (US/Russian missile warning)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JDEC
We have 3 other meanings of JDEC in our Acronym Attic
- JD Edwards One World
- Japanese Dental Education Association
- Jerry Drace Evangelistic Association (Humboldt, TN)
- Journal Dental Education Association
- Journal of Difference Equations and Applications (International Society of Difference Equations)
- Japan Dam Engineering Center (est. 1982)
- Jazz Dance Education Council (Richmond, VA)
- Jefferson Davis Enterprise Center (now BizWorks; Richmond, VA)
- Jerusalem District Electricity Company (est. 1956; Israel)
- Jinan Diesel Engine Co. Ltd. (est. 1920)
- Joint Document Exploitation Center (US DoD)
- Journal of Discrete Event Dynamic Systems
- Java Development Environment for Emacs
- Joint Defense Experimentation Facility
- Joint Demonstration and Evaluation Facility
- Juan de Fuca Strait (US and Canada)
- Joint Doctrine Education and Training Electronic Information System
- Joint Dark Energy Mission (NASA)
- Joined by Enlistment (US Navy)
- Joint Depot Environmental Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategic Command's Joint Data Exchange Center initiative to share early warning information on missile and space launches to reduce the risk that a test, experiment, or space launch could be misread as a ballistic missile attack; and links for the White House Communications Agency and the Secretary of Defense.
Called the Joint Data Exchange Center (JDEC), the early warning information and testing exchange seeks to build confidence between the two nations and reduce the risk that false missile-attack warnings could result in an inadvertent launch of nuclear missiles.