Derwood Baker, who went on to become the founding president and executive director of what was then known as the Joint Council on Economic Education (now the Council for Economic Education).
What does JCEE stand for?
JCEE stands for Joint Council on Economic Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCEE
We have 1 other meaning of JCEE in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson County Emergency Communications Authority (Colorado)
- Johnson County Environmental Department (Kansas)
- Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data (American Chemical Society Publications)
- Joint Committee on Environment and Development in the Arab Region
- Jackson County Economic Development Board (Ohio)
- Jersey City Economic Development Corporation
- Johnson County Economic Development Corporation
- Jackson County Economic Development Foundation (Mississippi)
- Joint College Entrance Examination
- Joint Composite Engagement Environment
- Johnson Controls' Engine Electronics Division (bought by Valeo)
- Jamaica Child Evangelism Fellowship (est. 1946)
- Jewish Community Endowment Fund
- Jordyn Cook Epilepsy Fund (est. 2006; Marshfield, MA)
- Joint Communications-Electronics Group
- Journal of Community Eye Health (UK)
- Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- Jewish Community Employment Initiatives
- Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Indiana University)
- Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served on the boards of the Georgia Tech Research Institute and the Joint Council on Economic Education.