The response also included the establishment of the Joint Contingency Acquisition Support Office (JCASO) chartered to "orchestrate, synchronize, and integrate program management of contingency acquisitions across COCOMs and other U.
What does JCASO stand for?
JCASO stands for Joint Contingency Acquisition Support Office (Defense Logistics Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery
- Japan Consortium for Area Studies (Tokyo University)
- Japan Continence Action Society
- Joint Close Air Support
- Joint Command and Control Attack Simulator
- Journal for Critical Animal Studies
- Journal of Computer Aided Surgery
- Journal of Contemporary African Studies (peer review publication)
- Jewish Coalition Against Sexual Abuse/Assault
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Joint Convoy Active Safety System
- JAIN Coordination and Transactions
- Joint Capabilities Assessment Toolkit
- Joint Capability Assessment Team
- Joint Combat Assessment Team
- Joint Crisis Action Team
- Journal of Computer-Assisted Tomography
- Journal of Construction Accounting & Taxation (Thompson Reuters Tax & Accounting)
- Joint Civil Affairs Task Force
- Joint Cartographic Analysis Tool Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the department has created the Joint Contingency Acquisition Support Office to help ensure that contract support planning is consistent across the department.
According to its director, Tim Freihofer, the new Joint Contingency Acquisition Support Office (JCASO) will help meet a congressional mandate that ordered the Department of Defense to implement a "programmatic approach to fix problems which exist in contingency contracting and contingency acquisition management.