Speaking at a meeting of the Turkey-EU Joint Consultative Committee in Ankara on Thursday, Turkey's EU affairs minister and chief negotiator for EU talks, Egemen Bay-yE-, complained of the stalemate in the accession bid, noting that talks on eight negotiating chapters have been suspended by the EU Commission due to the Cyprus dispute while another six chapters have been blocked due to the "spoilt" attitude of the Greek Cypriot administration.
What does JCC stand for?
JCC stands for Joint Consultative Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCC
We have 229 other meanings of JCC in our Acronym Attic
- Johnston Community College
- Joint Christian Council (India)
- Joint Civil Commission
- Joint Command and Control
- Joint Commercial Commission (US Department of Commerce)
- Joint Common Catalog
- Joint Communications Center
- Joint Computer Center
- Joint Conference Committee (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Joint Configuration Conference
- Joint Contracting Center
- Joint Control Committee
- Joint Cooperation Committee (EC-ASEAN)
- Joint Coordinating Committee
- Joint Coordination Center
- Jonesboro Cricket Club (Jonesboro, AR)
- Journal of Chron's and Colitis (European Chron's and Colitis Organization publication)
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic
- Journal of College Counseling
- Jovenes Contra La Corriente (Spanish: Youth Against the Current; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the meeting, Khurshid agreed in principle to visit Dhaka for the next Joint Consultative Committee Meeting next year.
LEFKOSA, Apr 21, 2011 (TUR) -- The chairperson of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) said on Wednesday that a joint consultative committee would be established between Turkey and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).
Afterwards, Minister Hassan met with private sectors representatives at the joint consultative committee and discussed with them a spectrum of issues related to taxes, business, and obstacles impeding the private sector's work.
Currently, EFTA Consultative Committee members also participate through the osmosis procedure  in permanent EESC observatories on the Lisbon Strategy, the single market, and sustainable development, and they also follow the work of the EU's joint consultative committees with Croatia and Turkey.
Both sides agreed that implementation of the 'responsive rostering' project would be suspended while a joint consultative committee carried out research into the current request-based roster systemwith the assistance of academic experts.
This protects APAP's recognition in Birmingham and the Black Country, and Shropshire, union bosses claim their exclusion from WMAS's joint consultative committee and NHS Staff Council means they have no say on issues like pay and conditions.
At the meeting of Joint Consultative Committee between the FBU and Norfolk Fire Authority on Tuesday 24th January, Councillors confirmed that the Norfolk County Council Fire & Community Protection Review panel will not support any reduction in front line fire cover.