Information: Joint Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Duke University, PO Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708 USA, 919-833-3350, fax: 919-838-9169, e-mail: menzies_ap@compuserve.
What does JCIS stand for?
JCIS stands for Joint Conference on Information Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCIS
We have 14 other meanings of JCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Just Change India Producer Company (Just Change India; Gudalur, India)
- Jefferson Center for InterProfessional Education (Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA)
- John Curtin Institute of Public Policy (Australia)
- Jewish Community Information and Referral (Kansas)
- Journal of China and International Relations (Denmark)
- Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising
- Japan Council of International Schools
- Japan-China Joint Symposium on Information Systems
- Joint Coalition Interoperability Solution
- Joint Communications Information Synchronization
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (Elsevier, Inc.)
- Journal of Computer Information Systems
- Joint Command Information System - Taegu
- Joint Command Information Systems Activity
- Jackson County Intermediate School District (Michigan)
- Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering
- Joint Center for International Security Force Assistance
- Joint Center for International and Security Studies (Australia)
- Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences
- John Costanza Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information: Joint Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS), Department of Electical and Computer Engineering, Duke University, PO Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708 USA, 919-833-3350, fax: 919-838-9169, e-mail: menzies_ap@compuserve.