That's the concept behind JFCOM's drive to come up with a joint command and control system to replace an estimated 150 current systems currently in use, as well as the "phraselator," a hand-held device to serve as a translator when there's no linguist around.
What does JC2S stand for?
JC2S stands for Joint Command and Control System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Just Chillin'
- Just Chilling
- Just Curious
- Justin Chatwin (actor)
- Joint Command and Control (formerly known as GCCS - Global Command and Control System)
- Just Cause 2 (video game)
- Jump Command and Control Vehicle (USMC)
- Joint Command and Control Common User Interface (US DoD)
- Joint Command and Control Integration and Interoperability Group
- Joint Command and Control Integration/Interoperability Working Group
- Joint Command and Control Warfare Center
- Joint Command and Control for War on Terror Activities
- Japan Cybercrime Control Center
- JSLIST Chemical/Biological Coverall for Combat Vehicle Crewman
- Joint Command, Control and Communications Information Exchange Data Model
- Joint Command, Control and Consultation Information Exchange Data Model
- Joint Consultation Command & Control Information Exchange Data Model (MIP and NATO Data Administration Group join effort)
- Joint C3 Test Center
- Joint C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence) Staff and Operations Course (Department of Defense)
- Cannes, France - Mandelieu (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the TSM FATDS, he helps develop the Advanced FA Tactical Data System (AFATDS) from the user perspective, which will evolve to be part of the future Joint Command and Control System (J[C.