Members of a Naval Special Warfare Unit recently trained with the Fuerza Especial Naval (FEN), the Guatemalan Naval Special Forces, in San Jose, Guatemala, as part of a five-week Joint Combined Exchange Training (JCET) exercise focusing on maritime interdiction.
What does JCET stand for?
JCET stands for Joint Combined Exchange Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JCET
We have 2 other meanings of JCET in our Acronym Attic
- Java Technology Certification
- Japan Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Japan Comparative Education Society (est. 1965)
- Jeune Chambre Economique Suisse (French: Swiss Junior International Chamber)
- Journal of Comparative Economic Studies
- Joint Chemical Environment Survivability Mask
- Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine (Marshall University; Huntington, West Virginia)
- Job Control Engineering Service Request
- James Cook Evaluation of Teaching (survey; James Cook University; Australia)
- Joint Center for Earth System Technology (University of Maryland, Baltimore County/Goddard Space Flight Center)
- Joint Council on Educational Television
- Jeune Chambre Economique Versailles (French: Junior Economic Chamber Versailles)
- Joint Communications-Electronics Warfare
- Joint Combat Electronic Warfare System
- Joint Commanders Electronic Warfare Staff
- Jacques Chahine Finance
- Jamaica Chess Federation
- Jamaica Constabulary Force (Jamaica)
- Janty Club France (French electronic cigarette club)
- Japan Canoe Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another unique additional responsibility of the Units is to support NSW Joint Combined Exchange Training (JCET).
With more than 70 additional Joint combined exchange training missions annually, the number of battalion-size foreign units that ARSOF trains approaches 200.