Experts from the Joint Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Research (JCHMR), at Wallingford, in Oxfordshire, have detected the global effects of increased carbon dioxide on plants that is responsible for higher water levels in rivers.
What does JCHMR stand for?
JCHMR stands for Joint Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Research (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly (Boston, MA)
- Joint Combined Hardware-in-the-Loop Event
- Joint Committee on Higher Education (various organizations)
- Journal of Computing in Higher Education (National Institute for Community Innovations)
- Jamaica Children's Heart Fund
- Jesus Christ How Horrifying
- Julia C. Hester House (est. 1941; neighborhood development; Houston, TX)
- Jackson County Health and Human Services (Oregon)
- Journal of Contemporary Health Law and Policy
- John C Hart Memorial Library (Shrub Oak, NY)
- Joint Committee for Higher Medical Training
- Journal of Community Health Nursing (career publication; UK)
- Japan Community Healthcare Organization
- Jaffa Cultural Heritage Project (Israel)
- Jefferson College of Health Professions (Philadelphia, PA)
- Jones County Historic Preservation Commission (Iowa)
- Joint Committee on Higher Pathology Training (hospital training program; UK)
- Jaeb Center for Health Research (Tampa, FL)
- Java Constraint Handling Rules
- Jerusalem Centre for Human Rights (est. 2001; Israel)