Contract notice: Media control and video conferencing for New construction of a joint center for radiation therapy in oncology The new building ogz - joint center for radiation research in oncology will provide the campus of the university hospital carl gustav carus, the technical and logistical requirements, ongoing research projects of the partners of oncoray (university hospital carl gustav carus, dresden university of technology, forschungszentrum dresden-rossendorf) to work in a new quality.
What does JCRT stand for?
JCRT stands for Joint Center for Radiation Therapy (Harvard Medical School)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCRT
We have 1 other meaning of JCRT in our Acronym Attic
- Jersey City Reservoir Preservation Alliance (Jersey City, NJ)
- Johnson County Regional Police Academy (Kansas)
- Johnson City Regional Planning Commission (Johnson City, TN)
- Joint Commission on Rural Reconstruction
- Japanese Coral Reef Society (est. 1997)
- Jewish Consumptive Relief Society
- Joint Container Refill System
- Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ophthalmology)
- Junior Combination Room Society (UK)
- Joint Capabilities Requirements Tool (US DoD)
- Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory (peer-reviewed journal)
- Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Association of Radiation Oncologists of India)
- Joint Commission on Respiratory Therapy Education (accreditation program)
- Jersey County Rural Water Company, Inc. (Illinois)
- Journal of Cryptology (International Association for Cryptologic Research)
- Jackson Christian School (Jackson, Tennessee)
- James Cameron School
- James Connolly Society of Canada and the United States (Austin, TX)
- JANET Customer Service
- Japan Cancer Society (est. 1958)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beard completed a second residency in radiation oncology at the Harvard Joint Center for Radiation Therapy in Boston and a fellowship in biochemistry research at Boston University School of Medicine in Boston.
Jones received her MD and PhD from Dartmouth College, was an intern at Boston's Beth Israel Hospital and completed her residency in Radiation Oncology at the Harvard Joint Center for Radiation Therapy.
The study was conducted at 12 medical centers including: Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest University, Bowman Gray School of Medicine; Cooper Hospital Medical Center, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Indiana University Medical Center; Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France; Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Harvard Medical School; Northwest Kinetics, LLC; Thompson Cancer Survival Center; UCLA Medical Center; University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center; University of Virginia Health Sciences Center; University of Washington; and University of Wisconsin.
He moved to Harvard Medical School in 1964 to be the founding Director of the Joint Center for Radiation Therapy and was later appointed as Alvin T.
Patrice trained and was chief resident at Harvard Medical School's Joint Center for Radiation Therapy.
Nasdaq: OXGN) today announced that it will commence collaboration with both Harvard Medical School's Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Department of Radiation Oncology ("Harvard") in Boston, Massachusetts, and the University of Texas' M.
Boston), in collaboration with Brigham and Women's Hospital, and the Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Harvard Medical School, Varian's Clinac 600SR is the world's first linear accelerator dedicated to stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery.