WASHINGTON, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Rebuilding Together, a national nonprofit that rehabilitates homes for low-income homeowners, announced today that Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies has published a working paper, which found significant improvements in health and safety, improvements in accessibility, and energy use for those served by the Rebuilding Together affiliate network.
What does JCHS stand for?
JCHS stands for Joint Center for Housing Studies (Harvard University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCHS
We have 32 other meanings of JCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson College of Health Professions (Philadelphia, PA)
- Jones County Historic Preservation Commission (Iowa)
- Joint Committee on Higher Pathology Training (hospital training program; UK)
- Jaeb Center for Health Research (Tampa, FL)
- Java Constraint Handling Rules
- Jerusalem Centre for Human Rights (est. 2001; Israel)
- Joint Committee on Human Rights (UK)
- James Campbell High School (Ewa Beach, HI)
- Jefferson County Humane Society (various locations)
- Jersey Community High School (Jerseyville, IL)
- Jones County High School (Georgia)
- Junction City High School
- Johnson County Humane Society, Inc. (Mountain City, TN)
- Joint Committee on Higher Surgical Training (UK & Ireland)
- Johnson County Heritage Trust (Iowa City, IA)
- Joint Committee for Higher Training of Anaesthetists (UK)
- Journal of Chengdu University of Science and Technology (China)
- Jorge Carlos Hurtado Valdez (Mexican politician)
- Jacobson Computers Inc.
- Japan Communications, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million during the first 10 years of the new millennium--the largest such decade-long increase during the postwar era, according to "The State of the Nation's Housing 2012" report from the Joint Center for Housing Studies (ICHS) at Harvard University.
With the national home ownership rate in decline--decreasing by a net of 201,000 owned homes annually from 2006 to 2010--the rental market continues to tighten, according to The State of the Nation's Housing report, released by The Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University in June.
8% in 2008, according to the Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University.
by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University The nation is in the throes of a housing downturn that is shaping up to be the worst in a generation, finds The State of the Nation's Housing report issued last week by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University.
The chapters in this volume originally were presented at a 2006 housing symposium sponsored by Harvard's Joint Center for Housing Studies and the MacArthur Foundation.
Home prices are rising faster than incomes, causing home buyers to hazard a financial stretch they can't sustain, finds a report by The Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University.
According to Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies (JCHS), in 2003, the latest year for which figures are available, there were 13.