At present, guidelines by the Joint British Societies (a collaboration of health groups including the British Cardiac Society, British Hypertension Society, Diabetes UK and the Stroke Association) on the prevention of cardiovascular disease recommend people with existing CVD take daily aspirin for life.
What does JBS stand for?
JBS stands for Joint British Societies (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBS
We have 52 other meanings of JBS in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Burial Society
- Job Binding Services
- Job Breakdown Structure
- Johanson-Blizzard Syndrome
- John Bentley School (UK)
- John Birch Society
- John Burroughs School
- Johnson Bassin & Shaw (Olympia, WA)
- Johnson Behavioral System
- Joint Base Station
- Joint Broadcast Service (NRO Operational Support Office)
- Joint Broadcast System
- Jones Business Systems
- Journal of Biblical Studies
- Journal of Biological Systems
- Journal of Biomolecular Screening
- Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics
- Journal of Biosocial Science
- Journal of Borderland Studies (Association for Borderlands Studies)
- Journal of British Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cardiovascular risk, calculated using the Joint British Societies Cardiac Risk Assessor (www.