Steve is a Fellow of Consulting Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and an Enrolled Actuary admitted to practice under ERISA by the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries.
What does JBEA stand for?
JBEA stands for Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBEA
We have 1 other meaning of JBEA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the British Dragonfly Society
- Japanese-Brazilian Diabetes Study Group
- James Brown Experience
- Jensen Beach Elementary School (Jensen Beach, FL)
- Joint Blind Equalization
- Jorma Bass Effect (Warcraft)
- Journal of Basic Engineering (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Journal of Biological Education (Institute of Biology; UK)
- Jump If Below or Equal
- Japan Business English Association (est. 1934)
- James Bay Energy Corporation
- Japan Bridge Engineering Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint-Based Expeditionary Connectivity Center
- Journal of Business Ethics Education
- Journal of Biblical Ethics in Medicine
- Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media (Taylor & Francis)
- Jackson Bison and Elk Management Plan and Environmental Impact Statement (US National Park Service, Jackson, WY)
- Japan-Brunei Economic Partnership Agreement
- Jeunesse Baptiste Évangélique du Québec
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (US Air Force; Anchorage, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback KF3512 This volume contains the full text of proposed and final ERISA regulations through June 30, 2005, from the US Labor Department, IRS, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries that affect employee benefit plans.
Devling is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), an Enrolled Actuary certified by the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries (EA) and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA).