Blood Management The Joint Blood Program Office (JBPO) and the BSU used disposition and transfusion reports to track the inventory of blood products.
What does JBPO stand for?
JBPO stands for Joint Blood Program Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of JBPO in our Acronym Attic
- Jane Bradley Pettit Foundation (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Jack Bauer Power Hour (TV show)
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor (Pearl Harbor, HI)
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (US Navy)
- Japan Bicycle Promotion Institute (est. 1964)
- Jyske Banks Personale Kreds (Danish: Jyske Bank Employee Circle; Jyske Bank; Silkeborg, Denmark)
- Jonathan Bourne Public Library (Bourne, MA)
- Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership
- Java Business Process Management (workflow management system)
- Jean Baptiste Poquelin Moliere
- Japan Bridal Photograph Society
- Johnson-Brock Public School (Johnson, NE)
- Jones Beach Power Squadron (boating club; Jones Beach, NY)
- Journal of Building Performance Simulation (International Building Performance Simulation Association)
- Jewish Bible Quarterly (Jewish Bible Association; Jerusalem, Israel)
- Junior Bible Quiz
- James Bond Quantum of Solace (video game)
- James Bay Resources (Australia)
- Jet Bubble Reactor (desulfurizer)
- Jim Beam Racing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The military's frozen blood supply is managed by the Joint Blood Program Office (JBPO) through the Blood Products Depots (BPD).