3 megawatts of rooftop power generation, the solar plant will establish Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst as one of the largest solar-powered military communities in the nation.
What does JBMDL stand for?
JBMDL stands for Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jonas Brothers Mania (band fansite)
- Journal of Business Management (Orange, CA)
- Japan Blind Marathon Association (est. 1984)
- Japan Building Maintenance Association
- John Burridge Military Antiques (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Journal of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Jervis Bay Maritime Consultants (est. 1988; Australia)
- Jus Brothers Motorcycle Club (Turlock, CA)
- Joint Battle Management Command and Control
- Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, ME)
- Joint Battle Management Integration (JBC)
- Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
- Junior Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- Junior Boatswain's Mate of the Watch
- Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research (Wiley Periodicals, Inc.)
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENISE JOHNSON, JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST PUBLIC AFFAIRS 14 January 2013
Talking of lighter-than-air craft, Northrop Grumman's Lemv long-endurance multiple-intelligence gathering airship took to the skies for the first time on 7 August from Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
[yen]Jet Blast Deflector (JBD) testing was performed by F-35C Lightning II carrier variant (CV) aircraft CF-2 at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.
The F-35 integrated test force, along with the aircraft launch and recovery engineering team at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JB MDL), completed the first jet blast deflector (JBD) test on the F-35C Joint Strike Fighter, July 8.
Continuing this display of teamwork, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst received one of the first large groups of US citizens.
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst houses military facilities such as Naval Air Engineering Station Fort Dix and Lakehurst and McGuire Air Force Base.
Units reporting to 18th Air Force include all AMC wings and groups based in the continental United States, as well as two expeditionary mobility task forces--the 15th EMTF at Travis AFB, CA, and the 21st EMTF at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.