Like the rest of the United States Air Force, the History and Museums Program has sustained substantial manpower cuts, dropping from more than forty personnel at the combined headquarters and Historical Studies Office at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in the early 1990s, to about twenty positions at present.
What does JBAB stand for?
JBAB stands for Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JBAB in our Acronym Attic
- Johnboat Bass Association
- Joseph Baldwin Academy (Truman State University)
- Journal of Biblical Accuracy (Greece)
- Journal of Biocommunication
- James Bay Athletic Association (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Jane Brooks Alumni Association
- Japan Business Aviation Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of the British Archaeological Association
- Journal of the British Astronomical Association
- Jordan Brand All-American Classic
- John B. Atkins Branch Library (Shreveport, LA)
- Jalan Bahtera Adventure Centre (Singapore)
- Japanese Business Association of Cambodia
- Jockeys Benefit Association of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Battlefield Airspace Controller (Australia)
- Joint Board's Advisory Committee (IRS)
- Joint Boards Articulation Commission (Oregon University System)
- Junior Building Administrators' Club (University of Makati; Makati City, Philippines)
- James Bay Advisory Committee on the Environment (Canada)
- Jalalabad (Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanking military families at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, D.
Navy, and Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) to take corrective action protecting the public water supply at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, a combined Navy-Air Force facility in Washington, D.
Although subject to change, some of the Reserve's manning changes submitted as part of the fiscal 2013 budget proposal include: * Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, D.
Singleton, who reported to the command in June 2010, was the 40th NAVSUP FLC Norfolk commanding officer and presided over the center during a period of considerable change, including the execution of two mid-Atlantic base closure and realignment actions and implementation of two joint basing initiatives-Joint Base Little Creek-Fort Story and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling.
Langford is a tenor saxophonist with Airmen of Note, the Air Force's premiere jazz ensemble and part of the United States Air Force Band, based out of Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling in Washington, D.
Andrew Wackerfuss, PALACE ACQUIRE Intern, Air Force Historical Studies Office (AFHSO), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, D.
Phase 2 joint bases with Navy involvement include Joint Base Charleston, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, and Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling.