As part of the competition, TORC Technologies created a set of LabVIEW tools for Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems (JAUS), an autonomous ground vehicle standard for passing messages and status information between various vehicle subsystems.
What does JAUS stand for?
JAUS stands for Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JAUS
We have 1 other meaning of JAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of American Underground Computing
- Japan Alternative Transients Program User Group
- Japan Asterisk Users Group (computer club)
- Joint Agency User Group
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned Ground Systems (US Army)
- Japan Association for University Intellectual Property and Technology Management
- Japanese Animation Club (University of Puget Sound)
- Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (UK)
- Japan Australia Uranium Resources Development
- Japanese Association for Ukrainian Studies
- Japanese Association of University Women (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Animation at University of Western Sydney (Australia)
- Ilulissat, Greenland (Airport Code)
- Japan Alumni of Vietnam (est. 2001)
- Japanese Adult Video
- Jeanne d'Arc de Vaugirard (Paris)
- Jesuit Alumni Volunteer (Catholic program)
- [not an acronym] A general purpose, high-level, object-oriented, cross-platform programming language developed by Sun Microsystems
- Jachtvliegtuig Afdeeling (Dutch: Hunting Aircraft Division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems (JAUS) Interface for RAPTOR Manipulation: A project subcontracted to AEA Technology Engineering Solutions, based in Pittsburgh, PA, to develop software required to operate a manipulator subsystem using JAUS message sets as the interface and to develop any additional software for the proper operation of the manipulator arm.
The algorithm was designed to comply with a military standard called the Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems (JAUS), which enables it to work with other JAUS components.