On drug trafficking, they signed a cooperation protocol, with a view to effectively fight new methods of operating, notably the use of aircrafts and decided to create a joint analysis team, which will be in charge of indentifying means of bilateral cooperation in this field.
What does JAT stand for?
JAT stands for Joint Analysis Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAT
We have 35 other meanings of JAT in our Acronym Attic
- Japan-America Society of Wyoming (est. 2005)
- Joint Assistance Strategy for Zambia
- Jabat, Marshall Islands - Jabat International (Airport Code)
- Jakarta Airport Transfer (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid
- Japan Association of Translators
- Japanese Association in Thailand
- Joint Acceptance Test
- Joint Action Team
- Joint Admission Test (India)
- Journal of Air Transportation
- Journal of Analytical Toxicology
- Journal of Approximation Theory
- Journalism and Telecommunications (Kentucky)
- Jugoslovenski Aerotransport (Yugoslav Airlines, ICAO code)
- Just A Thought
- Just Adore Them
- Just Animal Type
- J.A. Thomas & Associates, Inc. (est. 1991; healthcare compliance)
- Jana Abrams Talent Agency (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young also touched on Joint Analysis Teams and Defense Support Teams.
ANALYSIS Joint Analysis Team, Headquarters and Support Activities Joint Cross-Service Group (Center for Army Analysis, Air Force Studies and Analysis Agency, Center for Naval Analyses) Team award for providing senior DoD leaders with groundbreaking and innovative analytical solutions to complex challenges during the Base Realignment and Closure review.