Proceeds from this series will pay the cost of connection charges to the Central Lake County Joint Action Water Agency, needed to provide county subdivisions with Lake Michigan water.
What does JAWA stand for?
JAWA stands for Joint Action Water Agency (Central Lake County; Lake Bluff, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAWA
- Japan Airways
- Japan Automobile Workers' Union (est. 1972)
- Junior Achievement Worldwide
- Juror Appreciation Week (California)
- Just Add Water
- Just Another Weblog
- Justice and Women (South Africa)
- J.A. White & Associates, Inc. (est. 2005; Columbia, SC)
- Jamaica Amateur Weightlifting Association
- Japan Arm Wrestling Association
- Jungian Analysts of Washington Association (Washington, DC)
- Joint Airborne Wide Area Network
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association
- Japan America Women's Club
- Japan Association for Wind Engineering
- Japan Association for Working Environment Measurement (est. 1979)
- Journal of Wind Engineering (publication)
- Judge Advocate Warfighting Experiment
- Jet Augmented Wing Flap
- Joint Agricultural Weather Facility