The feature will allow players to join together online to fight, train and progress as a team.
What does JTO stand for?
JTO stands for Join Together Online (substance abuse)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTO
We have 17 other meanings of JTO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Tactical Networking Center (US DoD)
- Japan Telecom Network Information Service
- J: The Natural Language for Analytic Computing (book)
- Japan Tokyo North Mission
- Join Together Northern Nevada (substance abuse coalition; Washoe County, NV)
- Jbel Tazizaout National Park
- Jewish Television Network Productions
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park Association (California)
- Jewish Theater of New York (New York, NY)
- Joint Technical Operations
- Joint Transportation Office
- JOPES Training Organization
- Journalists Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Junior Telecom Officer
- Joint Task Force-Computer Network Defense
- Jordan Truck Owners Association (Jordan)
- Joint Tactical Operations Acquisition Database
- Japanese Test of Communication (proficiency test)
- Joint Tactical Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Center for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Dartmouth Medical School and Join Together Online, a project of the Boston University School of Public Health.
A further innovation is myteam's powerful group buying program, which gives leagues and teams the opportunity to join together online to drive down prices on essential items like bats and balls.