Buck International House and Historic Site - $5,734 Cambria Johnstown Area Heritage Association - $26,100 Chester Chester County Historical Society - $11,158 Historic Yellow Springs, Inc.
What does JAHA stand for?
JAHA stands for Johnstown Area Heritage Association (Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAHA
We have 2 other meanings of JAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Jamming Guarded Radio VHF Frequency Hopping Radio System
- Jabiluka Action Group of Western Australia
- Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith (Pakistan political party)
- Jefferson Alumni Hall (Philadelphia, PA)
- Journal of Adolescent Health
- Journal of African History (Cambridge University Press)
- Journal of American History
- Just A Hobby
- Just Another Hawaiian
- Japanese Animal Hospital Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of Aging, Humanities and the Arts (UK)
- Journal of the Academy of Hospital Administration
- Journal of the American Heart Association
- Juneau Adult Hockey Association (Juneau, AK)
- Join and Help Afghanistan Now
- Japan Area Home Builders
- Judicial Affairs Hearing Board (University of Colorado)
- Just Another Hacked Box
- Just Another Human Being (Alan Mallinick)
- John A. Howe Branch Library (Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's a ton of anecdotal information, but few people have ever looked at [the flood] in a scientific way," says Dan Ingram, curator at the Johnstown Area Heritage Association.
Produced by the Johnstown Area Heritage Association (JAHA), the AmeriServ Financial Johnstown FolkFest brings nationally known performers of traditional music to Johnstown, a western Pennsylvania city with a rich history of steel making and coal mining.