In December 2003, Novo Nordisk donated eight acres to the Johnston County Industrial Development Corporation (JCIDC), a non-profit corporation, which identified Johnston Community College as a site for a 30,000 square foot training center.
What does JCIDC stand for?
JCIDC stands for Johnston County Industrial Development Corporation (Smithfield, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCIDC
- Joint Council on International Children's Services
- Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences (American Chemical Society)
- Joint Capability Integrated Development
- Joint Combat Identification
- Joint Committee on Implementation and Design
- Judicial Chamber on Information Disputes
- JWARN Communications Interface Device
- JWARN Component Interface Device
- Jefferson County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Jackson County Industrial Development Corporation (Seymour, IN)
- Joint Combat Identification Exercise
- Joint Combat Identification Office
- Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (US DoD; replaces Requirements Generation System, RGS)
- Japan Center for International Exchange
- Jiangsu College for International Education (China)
- JISC (Joint Information Systems Committee) Committee for the Information Environment (UK)
- Joint Collaborative Information Environment
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Joint Commission for the Investigation of Effects of Atomic Bomb in Japan
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering