In 1990, Johnson Controls World Services (formerly Pan Am World Services) was awarded a consolidated public works and logistics contract, which the company won in subsequent competitive rebids in 1995 and 2000.
What does JCWS stand for?
JCWS stands for Johnson Controls World Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JCWS
We have 3 other meanings of JCWS in our Acronym Attic
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (UK; United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation)
- Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
- Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres
- Junior Cadet Watch Officer
- Jimmy Carter Work Project
- Jungle Cat Water Polo (Missouri student water polo club)
- Juniata Clean Water Partnership (Pennsylvania)
- J. C. Wheeler Public Library (Martin, MI)
- Joint Committee on Water Resources
- Jefferson County Wireless Solutions
- Joint and Combined Warfighting School (Joint Forces Staff College; Norfolk, VA)
- Journal of Cold War Studies (quarterly publication)
- Junior College World Series (baseball)
- Jackson County Water and Sewerage Authority (Georgia)
- Jatson Chumig Welfare Special School (Tibet)
- Jurak Corporation World Wide
- Just Cause Web Works (New York)
- Japan China Express (shipping)
- Japan Climate Exchange Corporation
- Java Control System (embedded programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To improve cleanliness and hold down costs, for instance, the company hired Johnson Controls World Services to handle janitorial services.
Prior to Harris, Kevin was with Johnson Controls World Services where he was Director of Business Development and led major opportunity capture teams.
today announced it has completed the previously announced sale of its Johnson Controls World Services Inc.
Aronson & Company helped the following companies prepare and submit their successful bids: * Johnson Controls World Services, a Cape Canaveral, Fl.
has agreed to buy Johnson Controls World Services (JCWS), a subsidiary of Johnson Controls, Inc.
JCI), today announced an agreement to sell its Johnson Controls World Services Inc.
The Alliance includes KPMG Peat Marwick, the world's largest accounting and consulting firm; Johnson Controls World Services, a world leader in the efficient and safe operation of nonresidential facilities; and Computer Curriculum Corporation, an innovator in providing schools with technology and software that enhance instruction, personalize curriculum and assess student performance.