DIVISION 11 ECONOMIC, SOCIAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEVELOPMENT THIRD WORLD DEVELOPMENT EXCELLENCE Arab Women Speak Out (AWSO) Bushra Jabre & Carol Underwood Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs Baltimore, MD, U.
What does JHUCCP stand for?
JHUCCP stands for Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jackson Hole Trout Unlimited (Jackson Hole, WY)
- Johannesburg Hospital Trauma Unit (South Africa)
- Just Have to Wait and See
- Jathika Hela Urumaya (political party; est 2004; Sri Lanka)
- Johns Hopkins University
- Joint Health Unit (UK)
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory
- John Hopkins University/Center for Communication Programs
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Japan Highway Users Conference
- Java Hellenic User Group (Greece)
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins University Medical School
- John Hopkins University Press
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Japan Home Video
- Jewish Heritage Video Collection
- Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Sesame Workshop, the non-profit organization that has created such beloved children's programs as Sesame Street, Dragon Tales, and Sagwa, The Chinese Siamese Cat, and Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs (JHU/CCP), a pioneer in the field of strategic, research-based health communication, are collaborating on an initiative to help improve the health and lives of children and the families who care for them in the developing world, announced Gary E.
The November 18 Entertainment/AIDS Summit will be held on the Columbia University campus and is being presented by Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health and Population Communications International in association with The Advertising Council, BBC World Service Trust, Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations (CONGO), International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, United Nations Foundation and United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).