Kinney The Johns Hopkins University Press 2715 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218-4363 080187946-9 $49.
What does JHU stand for?
JHU stands for Johns Hopkins University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHU
We have 2 other meanings of JHU in our Acronym Attic
- Java within Hypertext Markup Language
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
- Juvenile Head Trauma Syndrome
- Jackson Hewitt Technology Services LLC (Delaware)
- Jim Hawk Truck Trailers
- Johns Hopkins Technology Transfer (Baltimore, MD)
- Jackson Hole Trout Unlimited (Jackson Hole, WY)
- Johannesburg Hospital Trauma Unit (South Africa)
- Just Have to Wait and See
- Jathika Hela Urumaya (political party; est 2004; Sri Lanka)
- Joint Health Unit (UK)
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory
- John Hopkins University/Center for Communication Programs
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Japan Highway Users Conference
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
- Java Hellenic User Group (Greece)
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins University Medical School
- John Hopkins University Press
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cherlin and Jennifor Roff from Johns Hopkins University, Rebekah Levine Coley of Boston college and Laura D.
HP customers such as Johns Hopkins University and the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) said these offerings will strengthen their current and long-term investments in HP's Itanium 2-based systems as they work on issues requiring scalable, advanced computing power.
The Johns Hopkins University School of Health has issued a report estimating 2.
NASDAQ: HGSI) announced today that it has entered into a material transfer agreement with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine for investigating the role of several genes identified by Human Genome Sciences (HGS) and The Institute for Genome Research in colon cancer.
Scientists from the Autism Consortium, the Broad Institute and the Institute of Genetic Medicine at Johns Hopkins University have been using the SNP Array 5.
That is the conclusion of scientists at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore after their post-mortem examination of a mummy discovered in September in the ice on 20,700-foot Mount Ampato, near Arequipa, Peru.
NASDAQ: DIAGF; CDN: SPTR), specialists in a systems approach to cardiac diagnostics, announced today that it has exercised its exclusive option agreement with The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md.