Linn received his Bachelor of Arts at Dartmouth and his Medical Degree from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
What does JHSOM stand for?
JHSOM stands for Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (research hospital; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JHSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Health Services, Inc. (est. 1975; Mt. Vernon, TX)
- Johns Hopkins Singapore International Medical Centre
- Jewish Home & Senior Living Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Jewish Historical Society of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (Maryland)
- Jewish Historical Society of MetroWest
- Journal of High Speed Networks
- Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria
- Jewish Historical Society of the North Shore (Salem, MA)
- Jewish Historical Society of Napa Valley (Napa, CA)
- Joe Horisk's Salvage Pool (Delaware business)
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Baltimore, MD)
- Journal of Hazardous Substance Research
- Journal of Health Services Research and Policy
- Jacob Hespeler Secondary School (Cambridge, Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Health Service Support
- Journal of High School Science (Canada)
- Jewish Historical Society of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Jewish Historical Society of San Diego
- Junior High Test of Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greider, who works at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, credits her father with her decision to go into science.
Calabresi of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore; Dr.
If you could find ways to block myostatin [in humans], you might improve muscle mass in people who have muscle-wasting diseases [such as muscular dystrophy]," says Se-Jin Lee, a geneticist at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
And the law places other requirements on those institutions which choose to patent a discovery funded with federal money, reminds William Tew, assistant provost and assistant dean at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (MD).
Associate Professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and the Bloomberg School of Public Health, serves as a Co- Principal Investigator and as one of the principal linkages to the Johns Hopkins University.
Lee, MID, and colleagues of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine presented at the American Neurotology Society, entitled "Clinical and histopathological features of recurrent vestibular schwannoma (acoustic neuroma) following stereotactic radiosurgery.
Subscribers to the service may also earn continuing education credits provided by The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and other medical and dental societies.