Gallo and his associates, who surveyed participants in the Johns Hopkins Precursors Study, which covered physicians graduating from Hopkins between 1948 and 1964.
What does JHPS stand for?
JHPS stands for Johns Hopkins Precursors Study (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHPS
- Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing
- Jan Heintze Promotion Products (Netherlands)
- Jean Hamer Prime Properties (real estate company; Queensland, Australia)
- Jensen Healey Preservation Photo Gallery (Orange County, California)
- Journal of Health Politics, Policy, and Law
- Japan Health Project Promotion Society
- Japan Health Physics Society
- Japan Hydraulics and Pneumatics Society (mechanical engineering)
- Jason Harker Property Services Limited (UK; est. 1998)
- Jubilee Hills Public School (India)
- Joint High Power Solid State Laser
- Joint Headquarters
- Journal for Healthcare Quality (National Association for Healthcare Quality)
- Joint Headquarters Centre
- James Harvey Robinson (author)
- Japan Hikarian Railroad
- Japan Hotel REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) Investment Corporation
- Journal of Historical Review
- Journal of Housing Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caroline launched the Johns Hopkins Precursors Study, an important long-term (1948-1964) prospective study of disease risk factors and health outcomes, to determine precursors of hypertension and coronary heart disease among medical students.