Canada, Southeast Asia and Europe, has been recognized by Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories (JHML) as the first independent laboratory in the world to pass its rigorous Certification Program.
What does JHML stand for?
JHML stands for Johns Hopkins Medical Laboratories (Johns Hopkins University; pathology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JHML in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System
- Jackson Hole Music Experience (Jackson, WY)
- JH Media and Entertainment (UK)
- Joint Health-Care Management Engineering Team
- Jackson Hole Mountain Guides
- J. Hillis Miller Health Center (University of Florida, Gainesville, FL)
- Jesus Heals Ministries International
- Jimmy Hodges Ministries International (est. 1986; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institution
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Institutional Review Board
- Junior Honors Medical Program
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- June Hancock Mesothelioma Research Fund
- Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
- Jackson Heights Middle School (Oviedo, FL)
- Joe Harrison Motor Sports (San Antonia, TX)
- John Hanson Middle School (Waldorf, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Services Corporation
- James Hall Museum of Transport (South Africa)
- Johns Hopkins Math Tournament