Based on the remarkable success of the previously held Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Symposium, we have come to recognize the necessity to revisit more updates and recommendations from the world's best experts of Johns Hopkins International," said Dr Mounes Kalaawi, chief executive officer of CMC hospital.
What does JHI stand for?
JHI stands for Johns Hopkins International (Johns Hopkins University and Health System)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHI
We have 20 other meanings of JHI in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services (Louisville, KY)
- John Hersey High School (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Journal of Health and Human Services Administration (formerly Journal of Health and Human Resources Administration)
- Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation
- Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum (Jackson Hole, WY)
- Jackson Hewitt, Inc. (tax preparation; Parsippany, NJ)
- Jamaica Housing Improvement, Inc (New York State)
- Jim Henson Interactive (Jim Henson Company)
- Johns Hopkins Institutions (Baltimore, MD)
- Journal of Hospital Infection
- Journal of the History of Ideas (Philadelphia, PA; est. 1940)
- Joint Hospitality Industry Congress (trade organization; UK)
- Joint Humanitarian Information Centre (UN)
- Japan Health Information Coding Association
- James Hardie Industries Limited (Australia)
- Joint Harvest Industries Limited (Hong Kong)
- Journal of Healthcare Information Management
- Jacksonville Health Information Network (healthcare strategy; JaxCare, Inc.; Florida)
- Joint Health Improvement Plan (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC) and Clemenceau Medical Center affiliated with Johns Hopkins International (CMC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) today to establish a new collaborative effort that sets the principles of cooperation between the two medical institutions.
HMA 2009 is presented by its International Partners: Joint Commission International, Johns Hopkins International, and by its Vietnam Partners: Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association (HMA) and The Medical Practitioners Society of Ho Chi Minh City (MPS).
In an article in the 1998 book Pathology of Emerging Infections 2, Johns Hopkins international health professor Donald Burke wrote that RNA viruses may be one of the biggest concerns, because they can mutate, recombine, and cross between species so rapidly.
Johns Hopkins International brings world-class health care to more than 25 strategic projects in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
Byline: Beirut The American University of Beirut (AUB) Medical Center and Clemenceau Medical Center affiliated with Johns Hopkins International (CMC) have announced the signing of a key co-operation agreement.
About Johns Hopkins International Johns Hopkins International is the unit within Johns Hopkins Medicine that facilitates the transfer of innovation and discovery in patient care, research, and medical education from Johns Hopkins Medicine to institutions and physicians around the world.
The demands on our physicians and the requests for their knowledge from individuals and organizations around the globe are tremendous," said Alexander Nason, senior manager of business development for Johns Hopkins International.