An experimental multi-entree buffet meal service proved so successful that Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center, a 240-bed comprehensive facility in Baltimore, Maryland, is expanding it to all three meals.
What does JHGC stand for?
JHGC stands for Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHGC
- Jordan Husbands' Fertility Survey (Jordanian Department of Statistics)
- Jebson's Hand Function Test (dexterity)
- John Hancock Financial Trends Fund, Inc.
- Jayne Hancock Group (digital marketing agency; San Diego, CA)
- Journal of Historical Geography (Elsevier)
- Journal of Human Genetics
- Journal of Hungarian Geomathematics
- Julie Heller Gallery (Provincetown, MA)
- Julius-Hirschberg-Gesellschaft (German: Julius Hirschberg Society; ophthalmology; Austria)
- Jackson Hole Gun Club (Dubois, WY)
- Jeff Howes Golf Design (Ireland)
- Johns Hopkins Geriatric Education Center
- John Hardy Group Inc. (management services; Atlanta, GA)
- John Hampden Grammar School (UK)
- Jackson Hole Holdings (Florida)
- Jet Hangar Hobbies (Hawaiian Gardens, CA)
- Jewish Home and Hospital
- John Hubbard Hall (University of Southern California)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Journal of Human Hypertension
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Johns Hopkins Health System is comprised of 1,036-bed Johns Hopkins Hospital and Outpatient Center, The Francis Scott Key Medical Center, the Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center, The Johns Hopkins Medical Services Corp.