What does JHFI stand for?
JHFI stands for Johns Hopkins Functioning Inventory (activities of daily living scale)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Juvenile Hyaline Fibromatosis
- Jacob Hochstetler Family Association (Goshen, IN)
- Japan Health Food Association
- John Humphrey Freedom Award
- Japan Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Demonstration Project (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- John Hope Franklin Center (Duke University)
- Julian Harris Financial Consultants (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union (Baltimore, MD)
- Jackson Hole Film Festival (Wyoming)
- Jonathan Hind Financial Group (insurance company; St. Paul, MN)
- Jewish Heritage Foundation of North Carolina
- John Hancock Financial Services
- Jordan Husbands' Fertility Survey (Jordanian Department of Statistics)
- Jebson's Hand Function Test (dexterity)
- John Hancock Financial Trends Fund, Inc.
- Jayne Hancock Group (digital marketing agency; San Diego, CA)
- Journal of Historical Geography (Elsevier)
- Journal of Human Genetics
- Journal of Hungarian Geomathematics
- Julie Heller Gallery (Provincetown, MA)