To address this need, the Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT), the U.
What does JHCAAT stand for?
JHCAAT stands for Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joseph Hughes Construction (Portland, OR, USA)
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry (Stanford University; California)
- Journal of the House of Commons (UK)
- Journey Healing Centers (various locations)
- Jubilee House Community (North Carolina)
- Junior High Camp (various locations)
- Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance (Wyoming; est. 1979)
- Jaffna Hindu College Association (Sri Lanka)
- Japan Hair Color Association
- Jackson Hole Community Band (Jackson, WY)
- Jakarta Hilton Convention Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Joseph Harp Correctional Center (Lexington, OK)
- Juniper Hills Country Club (Pocatello, ID)
- Junior High Camp Director
- Journal for Humanistic Counseling Education and Development
- John Hunter Childrens Hospital (Australia)
- Joint Health Claims Initiative (UK)
- John Hughes Cooper Library (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This permanent action has been made possible by advancements supported by the Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT), specifically the development of validated alternative eye and skin tests.
As evidence of that ever-widening mainstream, Spira need do no more than note the existence of the Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT), in Baltimore, where he was interviewed during a recent scientific symposium.
Elgebaly has applied to the Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT) in Baltimore, Md.
In addition, Neutrogena is a supporting member of The Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT) and is using the In Vitro Toxicity Testing Databank developed in collaboration with Johns Hopkins.