A live version of Johnny Come Lately shows just how swinging Taylor could be.
What does JCL stand for?
JCL stands for Johnny Come Lately
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JCL
We have 81 other meanings of JCL in our Acronym Attic
- Jakarta Commons Logging (Java logging framework)
- Japan Cable Laboratories
- Japan Christian Link
- Java Class Library (computing)
- Java Compiled Language
- Jeep Cherokee Laredo
- Jimmy Carter Library (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Job Command Line (computing)
- Job Control Language
- Job Cost Ledger
- Johnson Controls-Lapeer (Lapeer, Michigan)
- Joint Committee on the Library (US Congress)
- Journal of Corporation Law (Iowa College of Law)
- Junior Champions League (Western Australian soccer)
- Junior Classic League
- Licentiate in Canon Law
- Japan Chemical Laboratory Accreditation
- Japan Comparative Literature Association
- Japan Contact Lens Association (trade association)
- Jefferson Center for Learning and the Arts (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the likes of The Devil's Right Hand, Johnny Come Lately (with The Pogues as back-up) and the rousing rock and roll title track, the bonus tracks are essential additions.
From a squawky and sporadically almost free-sounding Johnny Come Lately, through a startlingly refashioned Come Sunday, two quivering accounts of Danny Boy, and a gallumphing The Jeep Is Jumpin', it's a fascinating document of a fading hero finding bursts of energy in the heat of improvisation.