In addition to being the co-founder of ROK, John Paul DeJoria is Chairman and CEO of John Paul Mitchell Systems, the producer and manufacturer of Paul Mitchell hair care products and is also co-founder of Patron Tequila, the world s leading premium tequila brand.
What does JPMS stand for?
JPMS stands for John Paul Mitchell Systems (salon products)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPMS
We have 2 other meanings of JPMS in our Acronym Attic
- Jianghan Petroleum Machinery Plant (Qianjiang, Hubei, China)
- Joint Preventive Medicine Policy Group (US Navy)
- Jacobson's Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Joint Program Management Review
- Joint Project Management Review
- Joint Projected Manpower Requirements
- Justice Property Management Regulations (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Jackson Park Middle School (Michigan)
- Jefferson Parish Medical Society (Metairie, LA)
- John Poole Middle School (Poolesville, MD)
- Journal of Political and Military Sociology
- Journal of Popular Music Studies
- J.P. Morgan Securities Asia
- J.P. Morgan Securities Australia Limited
- JP Morgan Securities Inc
- J P Morgan Securities Ltd.
- Journal of Public Management and Social Policy (biannual publication)
- Joint Patient Movement Team (US DoD)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (Malay: National Registration Department; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Will Williams has worked with some the biggest names in the business, like Jheri Redding and John Paul Mitchell Systems.
Hair-care giant John Paul Mitchell Systems also reportedly pulled out of China after being informed that the company would have to pay for animal tests in order to continue selling its products there, it added.
Officially launching in July, John Paul Mitchell Systems introduces a new packaging look for the brand.
Karen Mendenhall, director of the Antelope Valley/Kern County chapter of MADD, received a $7,000 donation Wednesday from John Paul Mitchell Systems during ceremonies in the company's Beverly Hills headquarters; $4,000 of the funds was dedicated to the Antelope Valley/Kern County chapter and $3,000 was earmarked for the Los Angeles chapter.
John Paul DeJoria John Paul DeJoria isn't your typical gay activist, For one thing, he's straight, But the CEO of John Paul Mitchell Systems is dedicated to the care and treatment of HIV-positive members of the cosmetics industry, many of whom are gay, Active in the AIDS Relief Fund for Beauty Professionals, DeJoria has helped the organization provide hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants for food, rent, and medical care to people in the industry with HIV.
No stranger to dance, John Paul DeJoria, chairman of the board of John Paul Mitchell Systems, is a four-time sponsor of the International Evenings of Dance presented during the Bolshoi Ballet Academy at Vail's summer workshops in Colorado.
Looking like a high-tech soapbox racer topped with a flat board, the Solectria V finished ahead of the only other competitor--the Mana La--which is sponsored by John Paul Mitchell Systems of Hawaii.