John Nathan-Turner and his partner Gary Downie were treated like "rock stars" by impressionable fans and shamelessly took advantage.
What does JNT stand for?
JNT stands for John Nathan-Turner (1980s producer of Doctor Who)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JNT
We have 6 other meanings of JNT in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Nuclear Security System Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Neuroscience Society
- Juniper Networks Sales Specialist
- Juventud Nacional Socialista de Salta (National Socialist Youth of Salta, Argentina)
- Jai Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Malaysian)
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Vitamin Society of Japan)
- Joint Nuclear Simulator Working Group
- Japan National Trust (est. 1978)
- Java Network Technology (National Semiconductor and Infomatec)
- Jewish New Testament (Bible translation)
- Johnson Noise Thermometer
- Joint Network Team
- Journal of Narrative Technique (est. 1971)
- Journal of Number Theory
- Jewish New Testament Commentary (book)
- Joint National Training Capability
- Joint National Training Center
- Joint Network Transport Capability
- Joint Network Transport Capability Spiral
- Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
JN-T: the Life and Scandalous Times of John Nathan-Turner is due out in May.
amp;#183; John Nathan-Turner, television producer, born August 12 1947; died May 1 2002 The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and Clarifications column, Tuesday May 14 2002 The obituary of John Nathan-Turner said that "his contribution to the Dr Who phenomenon cannot be understated".
The late John Nathan-Turner wanted the Prince, then 24, to star in a three-part adventure to mark the series' 25th anniversary in 1988.